Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cousins, family and graduation

My sisters graduation party is coming up this weekend so I will be exceptionally busy.  Thus, I don't think that I will be seeing much of my computer because my room is being rented out to cousins starting tomorrow night.  This means I might see my computer Monday if I'm lucky.  Not a lot going on really.  I'm just getting bored with summer and honestly ready for school.  I don't know... I was kinda depressed today so just keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers.

Wednesday was still a fun day, and I was actually able to see my old youth pastor.  What I knew of him when I was 12-14ish is what I have always envisioned as a man of God.  He has changed a little now.  Not in a bad way but he's getting older and he's married and we don't see him much.  He definitely still had some good insights though.  More on him and Wednesday later.

Your friend, brother, and companion in Christ,
-Zachary Haas

No comments:

Post a Comment